Thursday, August 21, 2008


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

As I was changing Grayson's diaper this morning and letting him run around naked for just a brief moment in his room, it happened. I wanted his little wet hiney to air out. Big mistake. He toddled over to his tractor and started making a face. That face. The "I'm about to poop" face. As I hesitated lunging forward and saying, "Noooooooooo", it happened. He pooped. Four little bluish, green, runny plops of poop (hey, the kid likes his peas and blueberries). I grabbed a diaper and scooped it under his butt and headed toward the tub. I sat him in it with the water running, turned to get a washcloth and towel, turned back around and saw It. The nasty, black mushroom cloud inching it's way from my son's bottom. AUGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Dude! WTH?????? I grabbed the towel, wrapped it around the pooper and headed to my bathroom. I jumped in the shower with Grayson in tow and scrubbed his little butt from top to bottom......all the while, Mr. Poopy is laughing hysterically. It was contagious. I started laughing, too. There we were, Mommy and son, soaking wet.......me, still in my pj's.
So, I decided to think of 13 Things That Make Me Laugh Out Loud:

1. Grayson's laugh. It's contagious. Every single time.
2. When Bentley farts and then jumps up because it scared her. Like she can't believe that came from her body. We can't either, sister.
3. Grayson's fishy face. It's really quite perfect.
4. DJ Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba. Weird, but laugh out loud funny.
5. When my little friend, Grace, says, "bell pepper". Or anything with 3 or more syllables.
6. The funny posts that I read from My Big Fat Italian Lifeon a daily basis.
7. The hair decorations my friend puts on her little girl's head. Absolutely precious and at the same time, funny.
8. When a customer at work asks, "That's a cup of soup"? Still funny after five years.
9. The way Kevin plays with our son. They escape into their own little world.
10. When I ask Grayson, "What does a snake say?" and he replies, "Sisssssssss" shaking his head like a gay snake.
11. The loud burp that escapes my mouth EVERYTIME I drink anything diet.
12. When my girlfriend's little girl screams at the top of her lungs and Grayson comes looking for me because he's scared. (not really funny, but, it makes me laugh)
13. The way Grayson is turning into such a little charmer/playa with the older girls.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

"So...uh, wanna get some goldfish later..........my treat"?!

What makes you laugh out loud?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG... 1 through 13 makes me laugh and then the picture, thats too cute!! What makes me laugh?? Utter chaos from my kid :) its so hard to get mad at her, i just sometimes have to laugh!!! i love that little turkey!!

Michelle said...

Your posts!!! XOXO

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh..that last picture sure made me laugh!

Also when Averee spits (blows raspberries) at Tommy and I..we laugh everytime.

Andréa said...

The pooping sure made me laugh. Plus, I love that linked my blog... you've become such a techy in your mommyhood!