Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Oh This is Mommiez Night.........."

Tonight was great.

Better than great, in fact, it was AWESOME!

Six of us mommies got together for some much needed pamperin' and indulging.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And I must say, "I love these girls!" Usually when you put a bunch of women at a table, it almost always leads to gossip talking and cattiness.....but not our table!
Oh no, we would rather talk about hemorrhoids, hysterectomies, and heinys (not the beer......but, our little babies).

Oh to be a fly on that wall.........

It was such a fun night. Thanks L. for getting us together, we all desperately needed it. And although I couldn't have any chips or margaritas.......it was definitely worth the week's wait.

Here's our circle of mom toes:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I love you girls!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so jealous, but am so happy that you all had a great time!! Im bummed that i missed out on the great conversations, they are always interesting with us :) lol... love yoy xoxox

Andréa said...

Luv you too! So glad we got to catch up!

Michelle said...

Its always fun when we all get together, love you!

Lindsay said...

Oh so fun, and much needed I believe...and necessary I might add!

Love you too! :)