Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Day After Tomorrow

is almost here......and I've been sitting at my computer for the last hour and a half......doing nothing. I still have boxes to pack and I still have laundry to fold....and I'm just sitting here.

Grayson is taking a nap. He didn't take one yesterday.....so, I'm just sitting here, enjoying the silence. I should be packing.

Instead, I'm looking at pictures and past blogs and....


I'm wondering what will happen next. To us. Will Grayson still sleep till 10 a.m. every morning once we move? Will he still want to cuddle with me each morning while drinking his milk and watching Gabba?? What if he stops taking naps???

We move in two days and I'm scared of not knowing. Not knowing is driving me crazy.

I need organization

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
even if it's organized chaos.

I really need to pack, before he wakes.

No comments: