Monday, November 9, 2009

Freakin' Fall-bulous

It is a sad day. Very sad.

I am typing these very words from my husband's laptop.

My computer has a wicked cold and I'm not sure if she's fixable.

Hopefully the Geek Squad will have her up and running soon....I just hope
I haven't lost E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

So, I am sad to say that there will be no cute pictures, no funny stories, no nothing, this week. Unless I can pry this laptop from my husband's mad death grip.


P.S.
I will be going to see New Moon on Saturday afternoon (the 21st) so if you are on Team Edward (or undecided like my Mom) please feel free to join me. Taylor lovers can come, too.....but I musn't here ANY negativity towards The Cullen's. You must call or text. I have no COMPUTER!!!!! Augh!

Also, please stay tuned for adorable (yet a little dorky) pics of Gray's new haircut. His father took him while I was serving the masses at Cheesecake on Sat.....we are finally on speaking terms again.

What can I say??? The kid is precious.....even with short (very short) hair.

It's growing on me.

No comments: