Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

One of my favorite friends put this on her blog today and I thought it was wonderful!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

With Thanksgiving approaching I would like to devote the next few Thursdays to things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my faith. A faith that cannot be rocked no matter how hard the wind may blow and for a God who will never forsake me.

A woman was asked by a coworker, "What is it like to be a Christian?"

The coworker replied, "It is like being a pumpkin." God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I am thankful that I am Grayson's Mommy. I've prayed, hoped, and dreamed for this. To be right here. Right now.

I am thankful for my family. They are the strongest and most kind hearted people you will ever meet.....and I am one of them.

I am thankful for my husband. My rock. My best friend.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
My spider killer. My back scratcher.

What are you thankful for???

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the most perfect explanation!!

Michelle said...

I am thankful for you. My life is richer because God put you in it.

Lindsay said...

Awww yay, glad you liked it! Beautifully said my dear!

And this DC song All That I Can Say...
is my favorite!

And I am thankful for blonde-haired, blue-eyed, beautiful
girl-friends!!!!