Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toddler Talk


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


"I'm on the phone now, be quiet please" - while holding a calculator up to his ear and shushing me.

"Thank you my help Mommy" - He's thanking me for helping him.

"I not need a nap.....I'm awake" - trying to persuade me that he doesn't need to go to sleep.

"I'm soooooo bad" *cough cough*...telling this to the ER doctor on Friday night....he means his cough is so bad.

"I cuddle you, Mommy".....while crawling under my blanket on the couch.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Melts My Heart!!!!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Did you ever imagine that your heart would be so full of love!! What an angel.

Lindsay said...

Sweet cheeks!!!

And Nana is so right...I never imagined!What a blessing they are!!

Michelle said...

Love him!